Baseball League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactivity

3 posters

Go down

Inactivity Empty Inactivity

Post  MagicSox Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:02 am

This league is slowly falling into inactivity. We really need people to be more active.

MagicSox

Back to top Go down

Inactivity Empty Re: Inactivity

Post  whitesox2005 Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Yeah it seems as if most of the GM's don't come here anymore...

whitesox2005

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:47 pm

I have seen some people online but not posting but otherwise we do need to get this going again because of potential. Isn't the opening game Red sox and Yankees? If it is and I get approval from both owners we could start the season.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://baseballleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicSox Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Admin wrote:I have seen some people online but not posting but otherwise we do need to get this going again because of potential. Isn't the opening game Red sox and Yankees? If it is and I get approval from both owners we could start the season.

We have like 13 or 14 teams...and half of the people never come here. We should ask people to be more devoted to this.

MagicSox

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:58 pm

MagicSox wrote:
Admin wrote:I have seen some people online but not posting but otherwise we do need to get this going again because of potential. Isn't the opening game Red sox and Yankees? If it is and I get approval from both owners we could start the season.

We have like 13 or 14 teams...and half of the people never come here. We should ask people to be more devoted to this.

There will be a new rule that you will lose control of your team if you don't log on for a week. Also do you have any suggestions about how to keep the members here or get new members?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://baseballleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicSox Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Admin wrote:
MagicSox wrote:

There will be a new rule that you will lose control of your team if you don't log on for a week. Also do you have any suggestions about how to keep the members here or get new members?

People need constant action to stay...like a thriving community. Maybe ask friends to join or talk to people on MLBTR about it?

MagicSox

Back to top Go down

Post  whitesox2005 Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Admin wrote:
MagicSox wrote:

I am in favor of this rule.

whitesox2005

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum